Thursday, June 17, 2010

Relaxing ride this morning


I planned to up early and out for a good ride this morning after missing out yesterday but... I slept in a little, then had to get my bike ready, etc. since I didn't do that last night, then I couldn't find my speedometer, UGH. I finally headed out with my speedometer for a relaxing ride not focusing on speed or distance just an opportunity to get out and ride for about 30 minutes. I enjoyed the rising sun, the dew as it evaporated off the fields, the birds singing and the opportunity to enjoy it all. God is so good! It's been amazing to see where God has brought us and the things He's taught us over the last year. God is so good!

Final ride results: 10.2 miles, 31:15 19.6 mph avg,
Bike miles this week: 22.5
Bike miles this month: 116.4
Run miles this week: 3.8
Run miles this month: 3.8

Until the next ride, run, swim or cache...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers