Thursday, June 10, 2010

Glad there are P&G Caches

I've never really been a big fan of the Park & Grab caches. I generally like to hunt and work for the find or be taken to a uniqe place that I may not have gone to otherwise. Even if I would have been in the area, an opportunity to learn something new or a piece of history via caching is always a neat addition to the trip. Even a cache along a series of caches makes the memory special. P&G's however, have never really held a place in my heart; I've always just discounted them as caches for the numbers chasers. Well today, that has changed... a little. I didn't get a chance to grab a cache on the way in to work this morning and just didn't at lunch either. So... a quick P&G was much appreciated after work considering I got out at about 7:00 rather than the expected 5. Anyway... day 5 of the 100 days challenge is now complete.

I also finished my first real video today. I came up with the creative ideas, shot all the video and then edited it all into one mostly seamless piece. I'm looking forward to getting it posted here and letting all my critics help me improve next time.

No ride, run or swim today... it was a rest day. Tomorrow... THE BEACH!

Until the next ride, run, swim or cache...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers