Thursday, April 9, 2009

Workin It




Wow was yesterday hard. I got a whole new perspective on olympic training. My swim coach Heather observed my practice. I did a warm up lap then stopped to ask her what to do first. Her response was "now we can do your warm up." Apparently my idea of a workout is her idea of a warm-up.

The whole practice was that way. It was "change this and take a lap", "change that and take a lap" and on and on. At one point, trying to concentrate on all that I was changing, I consumed enough water to fill 10 jacuzzi's. All in all it was a rewarding experience.
Thanks Heather!!




2 comments:

  1. Heather, despite what my "phantom authors" are saying here, I truly appreciated your help the other night in the pool. I guess this is what happens when you have phantom authors and no control over what goes up on this blog.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe a word your phantom authors say Steve. Let 'em write all they want!!!

    You did great and that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete

Followers