Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photos from a great day

It was a beautiful morning for the triathlon.  Here are a few photos from the event.
                              
The top shot shows Greg and I shortly after receiving our numbers.  Mine was random but they unfortunately put Greg's age on his.  The second photo is Greg with the moon behind him (I told you it was early!)  All the participants received two identifying numbers in permanent marker for the event.  Our competition number was written on our right arm and our ages were written on the back of our calves.  This was okay until I was getting passed by people much older than me out on the course.  It was WAY too easy to recognize when that occurred.  


This is not the end.  It was really just the beginning of this journey of better health and exercise.  I look forward to future challenges.  


1 comment:

Followers